NATURE PALESTINE SOCIETY
is a not for profit organization doing conservation projects and education programs in Palestine. We have in-house expertise in conservation research, management, and education. We believe that Palestinian society will benefit from preserving nature and biodiversity. Our vision is for a Palestinian society where people feel a sense of responsibility for preserving nature and where wildlife, plants, open landscapes, and functioning ecosystems are preserved and protected.
Devoted to Environment
- Explore and research the diversity of fauna and flora.
- Conserve and protect fauna, flora, and natural habitat and resources in collaboration with governmental and non-governmental organizations and institutes.
- Community and institutional capacity building & training for nature and environment.
- Collaborate with national, regional and international organizations and institutes to conserve and protect our natural world.
Better Animal Life
- Monitor, study, and protect migratory and endangered species.
- Promote and educate about responsible and respectful interaction between people and the environment.
- Adhere to the values of compassionate conservation.